|Linh Nguyen Littleford||
Source Effects Studies
* How do students evaluate African American and European American professors who present race-related information?
* How do people evaluate minority and majority researchers?
* How do people evaluate parental styles when they are consistent or inconsistent with people's stereotypes?
* How do students interpret microaggressive statements?
* What are the effects of microaggression on the targets?
* What predicts bystander anti-microaggression?
Privilege and Inequality Framing
* Should instructors focus on majority group advantages or minority group disadvantages when discussing inequalities associated with race/ethnic, gender, sexual orientation, and appearance?
* Does exposure to the "model minorities" influence people's explanations of racial inequalities and racial attitudes?
Infant Safe Sleep
* What are college students' attitudes and intended behaviors toward infant safe sleep and reducing Sudden Infant Death Syndrome?